Hi, I'm Megan. (She/Her)
Inclusive LGBTQIA+ Ally, BIPOC Ally, Body Positive Photographer.
I want to capture couples that are wildly in love, couples that are growing their families and people who are wanting to be empowered by the art of boudoir.
I hope to work with you in 2023.
**Below is a bit more information about my hobbies and life.
PHOTO BY: Sam Park photography (edited by me)
Photo by: Leesa from LWIMAGING
Places I've lived
- Ottawa, ON (Obvz)
- Tofino, BC
- Melbourne, Australia
Places I've travelled
- Canada: Banff, Saskatoon, Golden, Montreal, Toronto, Quebec City, Vancouver, Whistler, most of Vancouver Island
- America: Seattle and did the drive from Ottawa to Tampa with my family twice.
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Montego Bay, Jamaica * Photographed my very first wedding there in 2017
PHOTO BY: Melissa toye PHOTOGRAPHY
I love beer, before the pandemic I worked casually at a Craft Brewery working events/retail at Tooth and Nail in Hintonburg.
While I am biased, I love pilsners and easy drinking beers. So if you are like me here are some top recommendations for local Ottawa Breweries
- Tooth and Nail- Vim and Vigor/ Lupo Solitario / Discretion/ Judas Kiss
- Overflow - Rearview
- Beyond the Pale - Clean Cut
- Spark Beer -Ovington Electric Pale Ale
PHOTO BY: Creationsbehindthelens
- Any Harry Potter Movies
- Any Marvel Movie
- Die Hard *I am a believer it is a Christmas Movie
- Liar Liar
- Step Brothers
- I'm a sucker for rom-coms, war movies and generic dance movies *face palm*
PHOTO BY: CREATIONSBEHINDTHELENS
- I have two nieces (pictured above) and I am the proud faux aunt to many of my friends bebes.
- I hate scary movies unless it is Halloween; my love for Halloween is deep.
- I was a vegetarian for 2 years between 2008-2010.
- I went to College for Hotel Restaurant Management.
- I worked at the Hospital as an administrative assistant for 7 years.
- I'm not a real ginger. As my friend says "we are day walkers" I have a solid Scottish background and though my pale skin is authentic, the hair is not.
- I love cats, but a normal amount.
- I'm a great/terrible road trip buddy- I'll go with you on trips but I hate driving long distances and will likely fall asleep in the passenger seat.